Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Personality test

Personality Test



For the personality test, I was an ISFP. I agree that I am an ISFP because I am quiet. I am not that shy, I just like to listen more than I like to talk. I am kind and loyal to those who I care about and can't stand disagreements because I get really mad and often don't know how much I hurt others feelings when I do so. I have a big heart and hate to hurt other peoples feelings, but my feelings can also get hurt easily.

In the LOBR test, I was a lion and an otter. That means I am a good leader and positive. I often have a messy room and rush through things instead of getting them done properly, however I am always encouraging others and I help them do their best. I am strong and share my ideas that I believe are the best way to solve a problem or get something done. My weaknesses are I am argumentative, to dictatorial, I talk too much, and I'm too permissive.

Some famous people who are ISFP are:
Justin Timberlake
Brad Pitt
Ryan Gostling
Frank Ocean
Marilyn Monroe
Britney Spears
Princess Diana
Lady Gaga




No comments:

Post a Comment