Monday, December 17, 2018

Final Reflection


First Semester


What did I do well?

          During First Semester, I was able to successfully learn how to use a video camera, microphones, and a tripod. I learned about three point lighting and how to set it up. I also learned how to record and interview. About 70%-80% of the shots should be close up, don't film near windows during the day due to the glare they cause, white balance if the video seems too blue or too yellow, and keep all of you adobe project in a certain folder so Adobe Premiere doesn't lose your footage.  

Where can I improve?

          There is still much room for improvement. One is with editing. I am not the best at doing voice overs and sometimes struggle with sound when editing a video. I also need to improve with where to place voice overs and recording Nat sound.

Plan to improve?

           For voice overs, I just need to be confident and not make my voice sound too dull. For editing, I need to listen closely to audio levels to make sure it isn't too loud or too soft. Same with Nat sound, I need to make sure it is quiet, and for placing Nat sound and voice overs, it is just a matter of repetition and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment